The following programs receive support:
- Travel Funding for State FFA Career Development Teams/Individuals to compete at the National FFA Convention in Indianapolis, Indiana
- Partial State FFA Career Development Event Funding
- Awards for State Winners in Competitive Events
- State FFA Officer Training, Agribusiness and Industry Tours and some travel, apparel and materials
- Travel Funding for State FFA President and Vice President to attend State FFA Presidents Conference in Washington DC
- Travel Funding for Idaho’s National FFA Officer Candidate to National FFA Convention in Indianapolis, Indiana
- State FFA Degrees, State Star Award Program and Proficiency Awards
- Support for State FFA Leadership Conference including Conference T-Shirts for all participants, Proficiency Award Judging support and assistance, as well as Special Awards and Recognition, and Educational Displays and Workshops
- Post-Secondary Education Scholarships for Idaho FFA members
- Washington Leadership Conference Scholarships for Idaho FFA members
- Chapter Star Awards
- Other Special Projects
Special Sponsorship Programs for Donors
Idaho State FFA Leadership Conference Sponsorships
Over 1,700 Idaho FFA members, agriculture teachers, parents and guests will convene at the College of Southern Idaho in Twin Falls, April 4-7 for the 2017 State FFA Leadership Conference. During the Conference, FFA members from across Idaho will compete in career developments events and leadership contests, receive special recognition for their achievements, as well as participate in leadership presentations and workshops.
We invite our partners in agriculture to join us as sponsors for this event!
Conference sponsorships provide important financial resources to Idaho FFA, and provide an outstanding promotion opportunity to our partners. Conference Banner and T-Shirt Sponsorships are available, along with Display Tables, Conference Workshops and Conference General Session Sponsorships. In addition, general contributions in any amount are always welcome and appreciated. 2019 State FFA Leadership Conference sponsorship information and forms will be available in December 2018.
Special Project Sponsorships
Special projects of the Idaho FFA Foundation are important FFA events, activities or award recognition that is conducted annually. These programs are integral to FFA and agricultural education in Idaho and help students develop their potential for premier leadership, personal growth and career success. Special Projects include State FFA Career Development Events and state winner travel for national competition, special activities or needs during the State FFA Leadership Conference, Special Awards and Recognition and Scholarships.
For more information on Idaho FFA Foundation Special Projects, please contact Marcia Jedry at firstname.lastname@example.org